"Dr. Randi Case, DC, CCSP, CFMP, is a highly skilled practitioner. Her office, Morris Spine & Sport, is at 12 James Street - just off of South Street, so it's very convenient to the League's families. In addition to being a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP), Randi is also a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner - which means she is deeply skilled at identifying and treating the root causes of physical ailments by using science to create highly customized treatment protocols. She also incorporates proper nutrition, holistic nutritional supplements, and some major common sense and kindness into everything that she does.
We are parents of five (ages 20-27), including two former college athletes (hockey) who also played multiple sports during their high school years in Rhode Island and New Jersey, and a former competitive all-star cheerleader. Safe to say, we 'get' the commitment (time and money) necessary to support athletes - and their families. Along those lines, we're still active in the baseball world with our 27 (Connor) and 24 (Spencer) y/o's both playing for the Morristown Gold Sox every Sunday. Our home games are at Gramby Field in downtown Motown.
While the boys and I are on the diamond, Randi is the official team physician of the Morristown Gold Sox. In the past, Randi has also served as the team doc for our daughter's competitive cheer team as well as the boys' high-level hockey squads.
Randi brings a wealth of knowledge, ability, and services to your League. Randi is one of the very few practitioners in the area who utilizes a portable Class 4 medical laser, Theragun, and mobile treatment table to support her inside and outside the office treatment capabilities. She accepts all major insurance plans, and can also offer cash services. Although no one ever wants to get hurt, it's always good to know she has her patient's backs (and wrists, elbows, knees, and overall health)!"
Here's a partial list of Randi's pedigrees:
- 20+ years as a Chiropractor
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) since 2013
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP) since 2018
- National Strength and Conditioning Association, Member
- Major League Baseball Player Alumni Association, Member
- Professional Baseball Chiropractic Society, Member
- Official team Physician to the Morristown Gold Sox
- On-Base University, Level 1 Certified in Pitching and Hitting
- NJ Top Docs - Top Chiropractor - 2019, 2020, 2021
- Women in Chiropractic - Top Doctor - 2020
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (Department of Transportation physicals), since 2014
Morris Spine & Sport